Sunday, October 1, 2017

He

If only fairytale exists.
Where everything that i hoped for will come true.

I havent written anything for a while and i might suck at it that now i read very little.
However.
I miss writing.
I miss putting my thoughts into sequence.
My own sequence.
The kind of.
When you read it.
It is full of imperfections but still, beautiful to read.
Thats how i perceive my weird language, at least. Heheh.

So it s been a while.
And i have been thinking for a while too.
Tonight i feel like.
Caging my thoughts, keeping it to myself, wont do.
I will get haunted and always, not content.

When i let out things and people accept it the way it is.
I feel like the world is my bestfriend.
Because it agrees with me.
Lighting up with happiness when im happy as well.
Thats how i feel.

But this relentless chase.
And chaos days.
Never bother me than the tought that,

#writersblock



No comments:

Post a Comment