Thursday, February 9, 2012

fAmiLy tReE~


Assalamualaikum guys...
today we were divided into small groups called Usrah..
Usrah literally means family...

so... today..
my Usrah members and I officially become a family...

imagine...we're just friend before..
but today ... our ukhwah is strengthen by the family bonds...

how sweet is that??? ^_^


my naqibah or we shall call it leaders are Kak Aieshah and Kak Sho...
They both are funny and kind of course...

so today...
they hand us the profile form...
iT's tOtALLy aWesOMe!!!

my favourite food... movies...artist...song...Surah of Al-Qur'an...
and so on....

LOVE-IT-TILL-I-FREAK-OUT!!
hehe...


every years we have this usrah program...

and i love it!!
it makes me feel close to other friends in the usrah and also to the seniors...

my favourite part of the usrah is when we discuss about current news...
about what Islam told us to do...
what is the current problem happening around muslims...
and of course our anxiety in everyday habits...

it's really nice to share...
and it makes me feels relax and calm to spend my time on understanding...
islam... the way of life... :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment