Monday, February 6, 2012

positively thinking about sChoOL~

am i really seem so positive about back-to-school??



assalamualaikum guys...
there's one day left before this-superb-awesome-holiday ends...
talking about being positive this week...
i shall restore my mind with beautiful things that i have there..
what a wonderful things to think...

and one more thing that makes me feel sick nowadays is....
my-truly-freakin'-awesome-wannabe...
a host...
television host...
haha... what a funny+hilarious joke...

okay... you can laugh at me...

but don't laugh as bad as this monkey:


or this:




but seriously...
i keep thinking about it...

and i asked my mom...

me: umi... blh x umi ckpkn kt kwn umi... along nk jd pengacara??
umi: along.. pengacara tu kan krja glamor... 
me: ala mi.. pengacara utk program remaja ke... atau yg brmanfaat cam fingertips tu ke??
umi: ???.....

maybe this is something called
the-most-weird-desires-that-some-teenagers-dream-of
?????????
hehe.. :D
maybe only me??
i dunno...


anyway...
i'm just kidding LOL



don't take it seriously guys...
daa~


No comments:

Post a Comment