Friday, February 17, 2012

hEaRTcOre~

Assalamualaikum guys,
may Allah The Almighty bless you guys...



as usual,
on friday....
i will just babbling about debate...
right.???
+ with my life story...
there is always another story behind my debate story...

so,,
where shall i start??
today,
i feel much pain..
in my heart....
that pain can't be understand logically...
most people won't understand what i am totally saying...


but...
the most important thing is...
i feel it...
it's hurting and it's feel like i'm burning totally..

i believe that only He knew what i feel now...
my heart is not a sacred one...
but i always trust my heart...
and that's what prophet Muhammad told us to do...

one thing that's bothering me is ikhtilaat...
ikhtilaat is something which is prohibited in Islam...
but for certain conditions, it is allowed...
let me explain more about ikhtilaat first,
ikhtilaat is any relationship between man and woman  which is not 'muhrim'...
example talking between each other ....

this is called ikhtilaat..
just like i said...
it is not prohibited IF we have needs to do it..
example: for working purpose, to ask or explain something...

i have needs to do it...
it's all started this year since i have more and more responsibilities as His Daei...
i have to talk and cooperate with boys that are not my muhrim....
and when i did that,
i just feel normal...
but after that,
i will feel pain...
deep pain...
in my heart...
it's not wrong...
it just that i'm not used with it..
yeah my siblings is all girls and i'm used to it....

i don't have strange feelings towards them...
it just i felt like every single eye contact make my heart bleeds....
and bleeds...

Allah forgives me...
i know that it's okay to do that on purpose...
but i'm in pain...
heal me Ya Allah...
make me closer to you...
ameen...

overall...
i think that it's good to have sensitive heart...
it is a guard for me...
whenever i hear songs...
i cannot listen to it for a long period...
i felt uncomfortable...

good isn't it??
it tells me to stop when it's enough...
it tells me to beware before it's too late...

i believe that my feelings is a precaution for me..
so that my dakwah path is not contaminated with bad things right??

Thank You Allah~
remember,,, don't ignore your sensitivity/ heart...
it's a message from Him...

the conclusion is...
to make your heart to become hardcore....
is by putting Allah in your heart...
insya Allah.. your heart is core from contamination... :D



by the way,
on today debate i've learn many new things...
so let me share with you a knowledge....

whenever we finish our conversation or speech...
always read the tasbih kifarah because it will vanish all the sins that exist in our conversation..
so,, my readers.. lets read:

Subhanakallahhumma wabihamdika,
Asyhadualla ilaaha illa anta,
Astaghfiruka waatubuilaik,
Wasallallahu ala saiyidina Muhammad,
Wa ala alihi wasahbihi wasallam....
Walhamdulillahhirabbilalamin...~





No comments:

Post a Comment