Tuesday, March 20, 2012

number one for me...

Assalamualaikum guys.. ;)
this moment..
i want to talk about my-dearest-lovely-mother..
My mother is a very educated and dedicated person...
it's like she's born with leadership...
she also a very lovely person yet caring too..
my friends always praise her beauty...
sometimes they've made me jealous LOL!
she's close to perfect...
she is a javanese and pure chinese mix...

apart from all those things...
there's only one thing that has made me love her soooo much...
which is her considerate attitude..
she is the only person in the world that understand me the most...
sometimes, i always thought that people might reject my bad behaviour...
but she's not..
i am a person who always depend on my mood...
when i'm in bad mood...
i will refuse to talk to anyone..
but when people still try to approach me,
sometimes i just yell at them...
it's the same with my mother...
but my mother always understand me and she never gives up..
she will always try to pursuade me and sometimes...
i hurt her... i always hurt her...
but she never shows that it's a big matter...
even if i need help, my father always refuse..
but my mother, she will say...
it's okay dear.. everybody needs help sometimes.. me either...i understand... :)
and that makes me feel double guilty for troubling her...
sometimes i ask her...
how do you feel to have a  burdening kid like me??
and she says that i never burden her.. it's normal for everybody to make mistakes...
she always say that she loves me very much although sometimes i just ignore it...
her patience for me has made me loves her sooo much..
umi, i am the luckiest person on earth to have a mother like you...
i want to be like you but i know that i cannot beat you...
thanks for lending your ears for my-never-ending-stories...
thanks for giving me a helping hand every time i was in need...

i'm really sorry for my behaviour..
i'm still growing up mum...
i will try my best to be a good kid and try not to disappoint you ...
insya Allah...

this is for you mum..
the rest of you can also check out Maher Zain's new song entitled number one for me...
just for my mum and other mums out there... 
(do not forget to click on the word cc under the video for the captions to be available..)

I LOVE YOU UMI!!


No comments:

Post a Comment