Thursday, March 22, 2012

proud to be myself ;)


Assalamualaikum guys!! ;)
i feel so happy today... really happy...
why?? because finally i've made my own decision and  i stick to it...
you know what i mean??
actually being a assistant class monitor is very challenging for me...
now i know that my leadership skills is very low.. ;D OMK!(stands 4 oh mak kau by mimi ismail)
but it's okay because i really want to improve my leadership skills..
yela.. sape x nk jd pemimpin kan???
mmg dh naluri lahir kt dunia ni utk jd pemimpin...
it's like you've born to be a leader...
so why don't you give a try and improve your skills??
i admit that it's hard to satisfy everybody...
and the responsibilities of  being a leader are also challenging...
sometimes other people choose to take safe path by resigning from being a leader..
i almost do that earlier..
but you know what..
i never want to quit my debate because i'm not a quitter...
same with my responsibilities...
whatever they've said...
i've done my best and i will always try to give my best...
and it's my job to decide things so, everybody must tolerate with it...
unless the majority of the class reject my decision...
then, i will consider of other options...
and today,
i feel very proud to make the final decision...
they cannot doubt it because it's a fair situation and everybody has to face the same things..
so do my team mates and i...
we also face the same things...
so it's not bias..
i always want to improve myself so i'll be a better person..
that's all guys..
wish me the best in both of my life...fiddunia walakhirah ..
insya Allah.. Assalamualaikum.. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment