it's the moment that you need to grow up in life and make ur own choice,
it's the moment you will fly with your own wings, get hurts and move on
it's the nature of life.
and the 17 years experiences is all what you have for your next journey to a new phase : becoming an adult
believe it or not.
at this point, we supposedly know what we want in life or what we want to pursue
or some are still searching for it
but this is the climax moment in your life because the decision that you will make will determine the whole path that you're taking in your life.
so what do i want to pursue?
considering the fact that it is for a life time,
i search for something that i would LOVE to do for the rest of my life
something that i won't regret even if i fail doing it
something that is called passion where i will find unlimited satisfaction in doing it
at this point, it's not just about what i thought i will love to do,
it's also about whether it suits me, my character and the special qualities that i have.
i need to search for something that i will be good at
and i'm still searching for that.
i'm still searching for good qualities/good things about me that will become the reason that i suit certain carrier.
( tell me if you found one. cuz i haven't found any >< )
there are things that i thought i would love to do like:
1st : Forensic scientist
- i think it's going to be fun solving crimes and ensuring justice is uphold in this world. i know it's going to be a tough path but i really really love it. just that i'm afraid some soul will ask for my help masa tgh bedah mayat or whatever and hey i may get a heart attack LOL xD
2nd: Getting involve in Food Industries
- come on! who doesn't love food?? and i believe it will be fun spending my whole life with FOOD or specifically maybe i would focus on CHOCOLATE!! mannn LIFE SURELY IS FUN.
- mom doesn't has the same thought as mine.
- she doesn't feel that girls should be busy with works rejecting the 1st option.
- secondly, she said that working opportunities in food industries are very limited nowadays and the probability that you won't get any work is 98% and her arguments are valid which rejected the second option.
- she told me to take science social like her. and for a moment i believe i would love to do that. but hey, as life goes on, i began to realize that i don't understand people much and i don't even bother to understand them. i feel that it's a waste of time feeling miserable for others but you you don't have sympathy for yourself. frankly speaking, i would love to care about myself more than what others feel because people will never feel satisfied with us and trying to satisfy them is tiring. i would rather choose to satisfy myself now.
- i used to say that if i take psychology i would focus on kids because i love kids. and it's true that i love kids, i want to help them coping with life nowadays. but again and again i feel that it's more important to focus on your family rather than other peoples' kids. i mean. i already have lots of kids in my family and i feel that it's vital to help them first. having your minds on other people will lessen your interest on your family. and also many people have already involved in this field, and kids are protected nowadays because we have moved to another level and people began to have realization on those things that i would love to do if i'm in the psychology branch. nothing much that i want to change so i'll say that the status quo is fine now, i don't need to barge in that particular branch because i'm already satisfied with what were having now. the society now listen to kids voice, giving them opportunities to speak and parents realize the needs of the children to be fulfilled. kalau autism, they will provide them with good care, hantar pergi special class. it's okay now.
- i told mom i don't want to do this. and she told me to learn arabic and belajar agama. it's good but again i don't feel the passion in doing it for my whole lifetime. Okay maybe i cn take it fr minor course but i still want to have something else as my major course. and it's a serious matter to me. i want to do something i like and i will be good at and i don't see myself in this.
so i said to mom: Syakirah should be a psychologist (she wants to be one) because she suits it. but i don't think any of your options suit me. that's why i reject it and let's just put this aside for the time being and let me go through spm first. i know sometimes mom knows best but for this big thing, i would say let time decides.
hahah. i'm honest with opinions. and i know some might have trouble with that.
"doing things that you like for the rest of your life matters the most"
thx for reading. your thoughts would be much appreciated.