Friday, April 13, 2012

never look back~


Assalamualaikum guys...
most of the day...
i can't help myself to think about debate...
most of the time...
i'm new.. yeah..
but i just totally fall into it..
camtulah...
debate makes me stronger...
now i'm not afraid to accept comments..
it lift's me up..
and i'm not the old me...
yeah i mean the one who follow whatever people say...
but now, i can stand for myself..
i have the faith in ME...
i never realize that i can speak..
i mean make people listen to me.. to my words..
and, finally the people who underestimated me bfore...
they start to look at me,
maybe respect me..
for the reason tht i can speak in front n they can't...
and some people start to appreciate me for who i am...
i don't need to be someone else...
coz i am who i am....
but now it seems that our unofficial debate club is having a crisis with a teacher...
and i don't blame the seniors if they are hurt bcoz of the teacher...
they deserved to feel hurt bcoz tc never understand...
can u imagine when a person step in into something without any observation...
and suddenly order everybody to follow their order..??

for me it's totally a NO!

first,
u need to understand things that's happening..
then u have to observe..
n the most important part is tht u have to master the thing...
so tht if u want to change anything...
tht is for good bcoz u know the best....

btw,, i love this club...
i love the people..
they make me feel like i'm home...
so, whatever happen after this..
i still want to continue the meeting...
coz i am a debater and i love debate...
and for sure,
i will not let small matters affect us..
as long as i am a hamidians,,
i will make sure that the debate club will have a great time,
leisure experience and lessons to be taken...
that's my promises..
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment