Tuesday, March 5, 2013

debate during class

just now i debated with my tuition tc whether couple is haram or not.. meh i feel bad when i answer the question abt why i like my crush.. supposedly it's not necessary though.. i also feel bad because i don't think i had explained everything well.. and i also lose point for not using logic which my sister brought up when i chatted with her.. i am a weak speaker.. i am afraid tht bcoz of me, ppl won't like islam.. i need to learn more.. n tht crush thing is really killing me.. i shouldn't say that.. i just.. when he asked questions, i only thought to answer all of them to make him understand.. well. not all questions need answers.. i need to learn more.. Allah guide me. guide the muslims n ppl who listened to my speech.. make us a better muslim ya Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment